People looking for the paleo diet need to contain healthy fats and protein in their diet for better results. Now only with the help of 5 ingredients Tuna Avocado Egg Salad is delicious and fresh and just takes 5-7 minutes to throw a healthy dish altogether. No mayo is needed!
This is the easiest and healthiest recipe that you have come across today. Don’t you feel like trying something like this? After a hectic day at the office, when you are on a way to come home, making the quickest recipe like this salad would be a good option. Deliciously creamy avocado to mix with chopped hard boiled egg and tuna and a pinch of salt and lemon juice on top of it wakes up your taste buds. Some people also love to have a bit green chilli, onion and pepper to enhance the taste. You can also add that or not. The customization of the dish is up to you.
The perfect meal
Paleo diet is all about having meat and animal protein. But the vegetarians can also indulge in this specific type of diet that will have excellent health benefits. Other than just having meat, in the paleo diet one has to eliminate toxins and take in the nutrient-based items, which are vegetable-based. But to get the protein-packed meal, a few eggs and avocado is not bad.
Using tuna slices in different ways and trying it with various vegetables and ingredients have always been a fascination. And this specific one has actually turned out to be quite delicious by the way! As this particular dish does not need any mayo so using olive oil instead will work well. Bringing a nice flavour in the dish, it is also a great snack to have anytime a day. Now, check out the recipe:
Prep time – 5 min
Total time – 5min
Tuna Avocado Egg Salad Ingredients:
- 2 pouches solid and fresh wild-caught tuna in olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- Roughly chopped 3-4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium size onion
- Pepper and salt
How to Make Tuna Avocado Egg Salad – Step by Step:
- Take a bowl and add tuna and avocado together
- Then mash tuna and avocado properly until it gets combined
- Once you are done mixing the two items, add rest of the ingredients without lemon and starts stirring
- Stir it and mix all the ingredients well
- Once you are done mixing, squeeze the lemon juice on top of it and sprinkle salt and pepper a bit
- Again give it a good mix
- Serve it with lettuce wraps on the toasted bread
- Have it in the daytime or evening
Tuna Avocado Egg Salad Nutritional Value:
The recipe is quite useful and has lots of nutritional value too.
Serving size ¼th
- Calories – 228
- Sugar- 0.8 g
- Fat – 17g
- Sodium- 406.1 MG
- Carbohydrate- 5.7g
- Saturated fat- 3.2 g
- Protein – 14.7 g
- Fibre- 3.7 g
Hope you all enjoyed the recipe. If you do, then try making your own version of Tuna Avocado Egg Salad and Enjoy on your own!